HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123


Share | 
 

 Should we have superstars?

Go down 

Should we have superstars
Yes.
69%
 69% [ 9 ]
No.
31%
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13
 

AuthorMessage
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 22
Location : IXWF HQ

PostSubject: Should we have superstars?   Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 am

So some people will get 2 matches a week and to have some of the less active people play on there or not so good ones?
Back to top Go down
http://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
toejammer
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Wins=0 Losses=0

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 am

well its a good idea causse i thought of it Wink
Lol kidding but i think its good cause yeah gives you something to do mid weekl and you can promo about it if you want where as you cant about dark matches

Its not compulsory either so you can compete if you want to
Back to top Go down
Thomaspwn

avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2012-01-16
Location : Newbury MASS

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Wins=0 Losses=0

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:37 am

Thomaspwn wrote:
Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.

Lol jobber
Back to top Go down
supermurus



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 am

toejammer wrote:
Thomaspwn wrote:
Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.

Lol jobber
No I'm the jobber. I'm the Drew Macintosh
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c



Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:11 am

supermurus wrote:
toejammer wrote:
Thomaspwn wrote:
Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.

Lol jobber
No I'm the jobber. I'm the Drew Macintosh

but your not Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Wins=0 Losses=0

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:20 am

sdogg50c wrote:
supermurus wrote:
toejammer wrote:
Thomaspwn wrote:
Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.

Lol jobber
No I'm the jobber. I'm the Drew Macintosh

but your not Rolling Eyes

I was thinking that lol
Aint murus Dolph ziggler
Back to top Go down
supermurus



Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:10 am

toejammer wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
supermurus wrote:
toejammer wrote:
Thomaspwn wrote:
Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.

Lol jobber
No I'm the jobber. I'm the Drew Macintosh

but your not Rolling Eyes

I was thinking that lol
Aint murus Dolph ziggler
I'm the drew macintosh of the IXWF

the equivalent
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Wins=0 Losses=0

PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 am

supermurus wrote:
toejammer wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
supermurus wrote:
toejammer wrote:
Thomaspwn wrote:
Good idea, so new people can build their way up to RAW. Like me.

Lol jobber
No I'm the jobber. I'm the Drew Macintosh

but your not Rolling Eyes

I was thinking that lol
Aint murus Dolph ziggler
I'm the drew macintosh of the IXWF

the equivalent
lol u only lost one match
make it two when we face lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Should we have superstars?   

Back to top Go down
 
Should we have superstars?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Superstars of CWA
» The Myopia of Aging Superstars
» WWE 2K16 featuring Finn Bálor & Largest Roster in WWE Game history
» Brian Jacks: The superstar of Superstars is now running a hotel in Thailand and doing magic tricks
» Top Ten Highest Paid Female WWE Superstars of 2016

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International X-extreme Wrestling Federation :: GENERAL CHATTER :: IXWF history-
Jump to: