International X-extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123

Kane Promo Or Is It

Go down 
AuthorMessage
floodwater2k11

Kane Promo Or Is It Empty
PostSubject: Kane Promo Or Is It   Kane Promo Or Is It EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 am

RAW returns live from commercial break to the arena.

Cole: Welcome back to RAW the hottest show on cable television.

Suddenly the arena goes into darkness and Kanes pyro goes and Kane emerges from the smoke with what looks to be the IXWF Title.

King: Speaking of hot Cole here comes the big red monster Kane but whats he doing holding the IXWF title hes the World Champion.

Kane walks down the ramp with the IXWF Championship on his shoulder and a sick smile on his face. he walks down to the ring stands on the apron climbs over the top rope and lays the title on the ground infront of him and raises his arms above his head and shoots them down and his ring pyro goes off.

Kane grabs a mic and is about to speak but lowers the mic from his mouth and takes off his mask instead.

Cole: OH MY GOD King thats Randy Orton thats not Kane what balls Orton has to come out here and dress up and come out here as Kane.

Orton: Expecting someone else. You know Kane i can kinda see why you do that now because even with all the heat and flames its still cool. Now Kane you are known for the one playing mind games but this time its me you see i am the viper and nobody can get in my head, i am the best wrestler in the history of this company and at wrestlemania when we face for the undisputed IXWF Championship not only will i take your title but i will also take your career and send both you and it to the firey depths of HELL.

King: What a bold statement by Randy i just hope that this tactic doesnt backfire on him leading up to wrestlemania.

The camera fades off to a commercial.
Back to top Go down

Kane Promo Or Is It
Page 1 of 1