International X-extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
calling out sting EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
calling out sting EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
calling out sting EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
calling out sting EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
calling out sting EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
calling out sting EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
calling out sting EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
calling out sting EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
calling out sting EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123

calling out sting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gamer179812

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:04 am

Christan: sting i realize you think your better then captain charisma Christan but i have found your weakness and i plan to use it in are match. but sting why do you think you can beat me i have beat your tag team partner and am a future IXWF champion. I know i am going to win for 3 reasons i am faster, younger, and stronger then you. so sting come out and say what you have to say. Christan grabs a chair and waits for sting.
Back to top Go down
therockftw
Admin
Admin
therockftw

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 am

Jerry Lawler:wait this isn't sting its benoit ohh this is exiting.

*chris benoit walks diwn the ramp with a giant smirk on his face*

Christian do not worry i am not here to fight or start a rivalry infact im not going to do anything to you,the only reason i am here is watch you destroy sting, i know you can, sting knows you can and thats precisly why he is not out here.

Now why you destroy the wanna be sheamus i mean you can tell look at him he wears white maks its like he wants to be sheamus.Now i wonder who leads their tag team huh who is really incharge of it. But back to the point why you destory sting i will keep the giant mayonaise out of the ring so the fight is fair.

*Turns around and faces the ramp as he gets in the ring*

See they have no intention of coming out maybe they need support come on audiance get him out here.

Crowd:MAYONAISE MAYONAISE!!!
Back to top Go down

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:21 am

* Sting appears on the stage with a mic in his hand *

Hahahahahaha, Why so nervous.

* Sting slowly walks towards the ring side *

So you guys really think that this piece of human garbage can beat me, well think again.

The only reason i don't end your carreer is, because i find it kinda fucked up for you.

But seriously, the only reason you won against Sheamus is because he wasn't his fully self due to an arm injury.

Sheamus are you here and wanna explain yourself for that match.
Back to top Go down
gamer179812

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:27 am

Christan: Chris can you believe him he is a old fart from wcw. we are young fast and strong and hes not and sting he did not have a arm injury thats a horible excuse so benoit i got a idea me and you do the tag tournament and beat him and shemus and have the ic and ixwf titles and even tag and leave them with nothing what you say?
Back to top Go down
therockftw
Admin
Admin
therockftw

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:30 am

sting tell me this why is it all words with you, can you not win anything without advantage?

last night you jumped me on raw like a saw loser, now im not asking for a fight becuase i don't want to ruin your reputation by making you cry to the ref for me to let you go, you were called out by christian and if theres a fight tonight its between you and christian im here to watch you lose, then when your on the floor i will come in that ring with this chair and i will break your leg while making you tap out but there will be no ref after the match so ill set you free when im done.

And sheamus can say all he wants to me its excuses now im not saying that jar o' mayonaise is a liar but i don't care for people who blame things on somthing else like the boogeyman i think you know where im going.

Oh and christian im all for your plan we will destroy them at wrestlemania and the upcoming over the limit ppv
*smirks*
Back to top Go down

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:47 am

We'll see about that, yes my friend we'll see.

And Christian, I may not be the youngest but who won multiple matches against you my friend.

Benoit, you wanna face me tonight then let's do it.

I'll let you tap so hard like the bitch you are.

* Sting drops his mic and leaves the arena *

Back to top Go down
gamer179812

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:00 am

Christan: wait sting 2 things 1 benoits gonna be my manager in the rest of the tournament matches. and 2 are match will be hell in a cell no submission. oh and shemus i will be his manger and i will make it my job to make sure hes ic champ and he will make sure im IXWF Champ and lets have a match now sting you vs Benoit to show you what will happen to you when i get in that ring with you
Back to top Go down

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 am

Hahahahaha, don't think so kid Sheamus will never leave me hanging.

I already talked to him about this and he asked me to be his manager, which I of course could'nt refuse because I see a really talented young man.

I will lead him to the Intercontinental Championship and help him win it, even if it is the last thing I do.

But you can sigh the IXWF Championship on your fat belly, cuz you're never gonna win that and Benoit I can't wait to face you in a Hell in a Cell match with no submissions.

And me and Sheamus will also face you and Benoit in an Elimination Tag Table Match.

Then we'll see who are the better wrestlers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

calling out sting Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out sting   calling out sting Empty

Back to top Go down

calling out sting
Page 1 of 1