International X-extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
therockftw
Admin
Admin
therockftw

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Empty
PostSubject: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 pm

*the miz walks down to the stage, gets a chair out throws it into the ring and then sits on it*

Hello smackdown, firstly before i say anything about my show lemme say somthing about raw.

Now i'm not saying its a bad show, becuase well it isn't infact its got great writers and a great gm and not forgetting about its match cards, now they are matches I like to watch becuase sheamus ...hehehe can actually make up a pretty good card I mean last weeks table match was great and it giva him some great ratings . But the thing I don't like about Raw, which isn't big is the amoount of times sheamus interferes with triple H, now i'm not saying anything bad about sheamus but cmon man fight him in a ring not when hes not expecting it, thats just uncalled for and kinda shows your a bit scared sheamus, allthough it is funny when you brogue kick someone in the face, but you really should wait until hes alone to show that you can actually beat him.

Now onto why I actually came out here to say about my show is, Kane well done on your title victory but that may not last long becuase next week you will be put in a tag team match, if you lose your title will be put on the line a week later if you win, you won't have any more title defences untill Wrestlemania.

Tbc by sheamus, triple h or kane
Back to top Go down
WolfStarElite

WolfStarElite

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:36 am

Kane's Theme Hits As The Arena Turns Red

Kane Slowly Makes His Way To The Ring
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Kane_s11

Kane Climbs Over The Top Rope And Is Handed A Mic When He Gets In The Ring
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Kane_i10

Kane Begins To Speak
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Kane_m10

Kane:
"Miz, Miz, Miz, haven't you figured out by now that I cannot be defeated. You've thrown both Triple H and Steve Austin, both skilled competetors, at me. Whats next? Do I have to fight them both? I remember the last time I was supposed to fight them both Triple H took Steve Austin out before the match even started! You think you're hurting me by putting me in these matches? You're not! Triple H wasn't even supposed to be on Smackdown last week but I beat him anyway. You scheduled me against Stone Cold this week and I beat him. If you really want to hurt me you should stop putting them in matches against me and you should fight me yourself!"

tbc: Miz, Sheamus, HHH, or SCSA
Back to top Go down
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:52 am

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Hhcomeingouit

*Triple H walks out

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] HHHatthetopramponthemic1

Triple H: Kane, Kane "haven't you figured out by now that I cannot be defeated" well Kane if it was not for Sheamus i would be heavyweight champion by now.
and of course Kane, you want to fight the GM because you are scared about facing me again.

*Crowd boos

Triple H: You know it was a fluke, everyone does! But if you believe other wise how about you prove it next week, in a......... world title match (says it very fast)

TBC Kane
Back to top Go down
https://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
WolfStarElite

WolfStarElite

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 am

Kane Raises The Mic To His Mouth Again Ready To Speak
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Kane_m11

Kane:
"See now thats where you're wrong Hunter... I was brogue kicked last week before you were attacked. I was just the one smart enough to cover you for a pin. Do you deserve a match? No you don't because you lost in your shot but I'm since I'm a fighting champion I'll make an offer that both you and The Miz might like. The Miz wants a tag match next week? I have a suggestion for it. Kane and Sheamus vs Triple H and The Miz..."

tbc: Miz, Sheamus, or HHH
Back to top Go down
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:07 am

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Triplehonthemiconthestage2

Triple H: Unlike you Kane, i have honor i would never, never pin someone off from a finisher form someone that is not even post to be in the match.
Do I deserve a match? Oh hell yeah i do

*Triple H smiles while the crowd boo

Triple H: The tag match? I would love to Kane, but only if Miz will give me a title shot the week after if i win....... i mean when i do.
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
toejammer

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:34 am

*Sheamus Theme hits the titantron*

*Sheamus walks out on stage*
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] 42d263afa47143f7aae737d
[Michael Cole]
And ladies and gentleman He's Here...Its SHEAAAAAAMUSSS!!!
*Sheamus Grabs a mic and puts it to his mouth*
[Sheamus]
Well Well Well everyone...Look...Its sheamus back on Smackdown boosting their view count and ratings ....However my fans...Dont get to excited to see me again...Kane...If a big scary imbecile of a monster like yourself didnt understand that...It means i decline your request for a tag team match...As much as i wouldnt mind to partner with you...My schedule is just too busy to appear on Smackdown for a 3rd week in a row
*Sheamus Walks down the ramp and claps some of his fans hands*
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReAho2d4JXriJVOTjl4rEjcT3_YUd3W7nhf0wJMyxbmRga7ZKAHs9NSJaA

Now to my next point... Miz....You come out here saying im scared for attempting to brouge kick HHH unexpectedly...Yet your the one calling security guards for me last week...And well this week....you insult me and you couldnt even call me out pre-hand to do it to my face...Now lets get real fellah...I think your head may have been hit too hard a few weeks ago because i only interfered with HHH match once...Yes we have recently have had a few runnings...But after this monday...I think we are going to settle it

Now onto my favourite person....The fellah who wanted a trade request because he was scared to get beaten by me...Mr HHH...You come out here saying you lost because i got involved and you bring out a piss poor excuse such as " i would never, never pin someone off from a finisher form someone that is not even supposed to be in the match"Be real....If your in a title match fellah ...your going to do anything you can to win... To be honest...I actually did an accidental favour for you...But you didnt take the oppurtunity...And now your out here scrounging for a rematch....Scrounging just like my cowardly uncle bernie...Scrounged on the streets of ireland for money...then for alcohol...and then for a chance...Just another chance...But another chance he didnt deserve

Lets be real...Who even thinks HHH deserves a chance???

*Sheamus Smiles to himself*
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] 44e5afecc51b4b2ba2e3be9

Tbc by kane miz or HHH
Back to top Go down
therockftw
Admin
Admin
therockftw

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm

A tag team match with triple h, really, really, really. *sighs*

Lets look at this yes, we all dislike each other and we probably all want each others heads crushed to the ground, so i say we do a little fatal 4 way.
*kane throws his mic down and moves for the miz who thn scrambles under the bottom rope*

woh woh woh woh woh kane, i didn't mean right now, i meant on the grandest stage of them all,

WRESTLEMANIA!

or are you all to scared to accept becuase im just to awesome, oh and how about we put the world heavyweight title on the line, *smiles at kane*

Tbc by kane,trips or sheamus.
Back to top Go down
WolfStarElite

WolfStarElite

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Kane Begins Laughing Before Picking The Mic Up And Speaking Again
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Fatal_10

Kane:
"I planned on crushing only 1 of your skulls that night but all 3 sounds even better. I accept because I'm a fighting champion. But if we're going to do this match we're doing it in a true demon's match... Hell... IN A CELL!"

tbc: Miz, HHH, or Sheamus
Back to top Go down
therockftw
Admin
Admin
therockftw

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:58 pm

well kane, i was thinking of somthing more challenging for you, a steel cage match becuase think kane, you have had more expiriance than atleast 2 of us put together in the cell same with trips, but if it were to be a cage match it would be much more....even, or are you worried you can't haul yourself over a cage?
But don't worry becuase its pin and sumbit aswell.
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
toejammer

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:50 am

Wow... Miz putting himself in the main event of wrestlemania...Looks to me like someones abusing their rights as Smackdown Gm

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Normal_Capture0048~3

I tell you what Miz and HHH...instead of coming out here begging for a chance for the title...Wouldnt it be better if you actually...you know earnt a chance to main even wrestlemania... Im sure the fans want to see people who deserve to be in the match and not two people who put themselves into the match and will then put on a shoddy main event

As for my view on the match... I would love to be init... However i dont wish to take over Smackdowns show with my dominance and hold the belt forever
So as for putting me in the match.... I decline
*Sheamus drops the mic and walks backstage*

tbc by kane miz or hhh
Back to top Go down
therockftw
Admin
Admin
therockftw

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:58 am

haha sheamus,sheamus you do make me laugh but while your walking away thinking and worrying about what you said incase we remember your current problems in the ring. While you walk away sheamus lemme correct you becuase you say you will dominate smackdownbut do remind me eactly how 'well' you have been doing fighting on your show ha.

*the miz throws his mic at the ring announcer and walks up the ramp*
Back to top Go down
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 am

Triple H: Well you know what i have to say about this? Well...........................

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Z138924562

Jim Ross: OMG what the hell!!!

*Triple H picks up title and poses then points at the wrestlemania sign*
The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] 357eae52786c423291bc60c

*Triple H walks away with the title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]   The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Miz responds to last weeks raw and smackdown[16/03/12]
Page 1 of 1