International X-extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123

Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? Empty
PostSubject: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:20 am

Mine would be to face vs Sheamus Or face Major. You'rs?
Back to top Go down
https://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 am

Propably Me vs Triple H or Edge in a Hell in a Cell match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 am

well i beat you so um possibly falcon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 pm

Edge you never played me in a 1v1 Hell in a Cell match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Your point
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:07 am

well me and edge hav had some great matches in other leagues so i'd like to face him again
Back to top Go down
v Herbert v

PostSubject: ima put it straight ewantu2   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:30 am

You seem to be doing it a lot so i have to correct you. You put all the time ' when its not needed, Also you put You're instead of Your on everything like on this it says "Ewantu2 has not been on you're account". Just need to correct you cos they pisss me offf
Back to top Go down
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:06 am

Lol i see that you're having a good time look at the old post's Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
v Herbert v

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 am

Lol,yes just checking the website out:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?   Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is you're dream match to have here in IXWF?
Page 1 of 1