International X-extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
RAW match card old #3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
RAW match card old #3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
RAW match card old #3 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
RAW match card old #3 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
RAW match card old #3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
RAW match card old #3 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
RAW match card old #3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
RAW match card old #3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
RAW match card old #3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123

RAW match card old #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

RAW match card old #3 Empty
PostSubject: RAW match card old #3   RAW match card old #3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:55 am

[center]Event Date: 06/02/12
Due Date: 06/02/12

Please put results under this post before the due date.
Go to roster to see gamer tags.

RAW match card old #3 AvatarRAW match card old #3 Avatar
Eddie Guerrero vs The Rock

Dolph Zigger vs Wade Barrett

Triple H vs Rey Mysterio

RAW match card old #3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrBDIVhlBzLUYXtTG5k5eUv5VKzeRi4oH_Aq0sji3OD3jwHpX_DgRAW match card old #3 Avatar
Scot Hall vs Mason Ryan

IXWF Intercontinental Championship Tournament

RAW match card old #3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw5mj_ftJiduoYqSJXscXHwdaasQ_0nnVHOu3KTp8rvsjy3l8-RAW match card old #3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn9Zt6SSPB0Dqhnjpjydub0n717DAafhgvq-uG0PrioFJSka5z
Chris Benoit vs Macho Man

Kane vs Sheamus

IXWF Championship Tournament

Edge vs Big Show

Main event

Christian vs Randy Orton

Last edited by ewantu2 on Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
toejammer
Admin
Admin
toejammer

PostSubject: Re: RAW match card old #3   RAW match card old #3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Kane wins by chokeslamming sheamus and pinning

(We didnt actually do the match...We cant connect to eachother cause kanes connection wont let him play with people who are using a different type of connection wired/wireless... Due to my busy schedule i said he can take the victory hence the promo leading to my injury)
Back to top Go down
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: RAW match card old #3   RAW match card old #3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 pm

toejammer wrote:

(We didnt actually do the match...We cant connect to eachother cause kanes connection wont let him play with people who are using a different type of connection wired/wireless... Due to my busy schedule i said he can take the victory hence the promo leading to my injury)

Or because you did not. Get Fox?
Back to top Go down
https://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
toejammer
Admin
Admin
toejammer

PostSubject: Re: RAW match card old #3   RAW match card old #3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 2:13 am

ewantu2 wrote:
toejammer wrote:

Or because you did not. Get Fox?
I got fox...Not sure about him but it didnt work so yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RAW match card old #3   RAW match card old #3 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 pm

the match went on longer for bout 50 mins so imagine this match twords the end
RAW match card old #3 150438_512x288_generated the match has gone has gone on forever these superstars are giving it there all. Big show picks up edge and...military press...9 ftin the air straight down to the ground big show is going for the pin.

KICK OUT

OMG edge has gone through it all wait whats big show doing hes running twords edge oh no edge hit the big boot to the big show....Edge realizing his opportunity he goes in to the corner he has that sadistic look in his eye oh no hes setting it up for the spear.

RAW match card old #3 162240_1769105275677_1769102995620_43969_1041_b

big show slowley gets up ........

RAW match card old #3 Edge-1

BUT WAIT WHATS THIS OMG HHH HAS COME TO HELP EDGE ............but why edge is about to spear the big show.these two have gone hell and back. wait why is HHH getting a Sledge hammer he looks sadistic But wait he gets into the ring and.........

RAW match card old #3 46005

OMG EDGE JUST SPEARED TRIPLE H OMG ALLHELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW.........

RAW match card old #3 4-edge-vs-big-show

OH NO BIG SHOW JUST KNOCKED OUT THE RATED R SUPERSTAR WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW. WILL BIG SHOW ADVANCE TO FACE RANDY ORTON. HE GOES FOR THE COVER

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG SHOW WINS HES DONE IT.HES GOING TO OVER THE LIMIT but will he survive the wrath of the viper. find out next sunday live on paper view in montreal canada. but wait edge has lost so this means he will be in the intercontinental championship thats right. will they both be victorious and become champions.......
Back to top Go down
floodwater2k11

PostSubject: Randy Orton Vs Christian   RAW match card old #3 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 pm

The ref rings the bell.

Orton and Christian lock up in a collar elbow tie up in the center of the ring, Orton wins it and forces Christian to the turnbuckle. Ref calls for the break so Orton gives a clean one and is slapped in the face by Christian. Orton goes mad and starts punching Christian over and over and over again in the corner. The ref has to pull Orton off Christian. While the ref is telling Orton get him out of the corner Christian removes the pad on the turnbuckle. Orton then runs at Christian but is hit with an elbow and Christian climbs the turnbuckle and hits Orton with a diving elbow to the jaw and goes for the cover. 1 2 and Orton get the shoulder up off the mat. Christian picks up Orton and suplexes Orton to the mat. Christian then gets cocky and starts taunting and trash talking him. Christian then picks up Orton and out of nowhere RKO. Orton crawls to the cover 1 2 and this time Christian kicks out. orton starts to get frustrsted and shouts at the referee that was a 3 count come on. orton turns around and Christian out of nowhere SPEAR, hooks the leg 1 2 and Orton kicks out what is going to keep these guys down. Christian then wonders what has he got to do to win this. Christian in disbelief attempts another spear but Orton reverses into a scoop slam and starts to slither on the mat. He starts to taunt for the rko but then slithers into the corner. Orton then runs at Christian and punts him in the side of the head. Christians eyes roll into the back of his head and orton goes for the cover 1 2 3 its over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW match card old #3   RAW match card old #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW match card old #3
Page 1 of 1