HomeRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123


Share | 
 

 Stats upgrading

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
toejammer
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Wins=0 Losses=0

PostSubject: Stats upgrading   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Okay well due to major broski boosting his stats and apparently having approval from ewantu2 i would like to make a thread i guess for us to propose our stat boost and we wait for ewantu2 to approve right here and not in the xat chat Rolling Eyes


So to start it off i would like my tag team rating to go up to 80 since i am in a tag team
my adrenaline to go up to 80 also Smile
Back to top Go down
Major Broski
BEST IN THE WOOORRRRLLLDDD
BEST IN THE WOOORRRRLLLDDD
avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Stats upgrading   Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:56 pm

Alright, since you really seem to think I'm lying.
I'd like my durability to go up from 60 to 80.
As a result, moving my overall from 84 to 87.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : IXWF HQ

PostSubject: Re: Stats upgrading   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

toejammer wrote:
Okay well due to major broski boosting his stats and apparently having approval from ewantu2 i would like to make a thread i guess for us to propose our stat boost and we wait for ewantu2 to approve right here and not in the xat chat Rolling Eyes


So to start it off i would like my tag team rating to go up to 80 since i am in a tag team
my adrenaline to go up to 80 also Smile

You can rise your tag team but not your adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
http://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
ewantu2
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 223
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 21
Location : IXWF HQ

PostSubject: Re: Stats upgrading   Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 am

Major Broski wrote:
Alright, since you really seem to think I'm lying.
I'd like my durability to go up from 60 to 80.
As a result, moving my overall from 84 to 87.

Ok.
Back to top Go down
http://ixwf.forumotion.co.uk
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Stats upgrading   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:22 am

Edge approved this ask Sheamus

Strike Power: 90

Grapple Power: 90

Submission: 90

Strike Defense: 85

Grapple: 85

Speed: 85

Agility: 85

Adrenaline: 85

Recovery: 86

Toughness: 90

Charisma: 90

Tag Team: 80


Last edited by MY FaLcOn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 115
Join date : 2011-08-02
Location : Wins=0 Losses=0

PostSubject: Re: Stats upgrading   Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 am

ewantu2 wrote:
Major Broski wrote:
Alright, since you really seem to think I'm lying.
I'd like my durability to go up from 60 to 80.
As a result, moving my overall from 84 to 87.

Ok.

Wait...That means he must have illegally moved it originally Rolling Eyes
still kicked his ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stats upgrading   

Back to top Go down
 
Stats upgrading
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dany Heatley stats update
» 2009-2010 Junior College Stats for former GTA stars
» Kildare Player Stats 2011
» Thinking of upgrading to gpx4500
» Help Upgrading my A&K SVD dragunov

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
International X-extreme Wrestling Federation :: GENERAL CHATTER :: IXWF history-
Jump to: