International X-extreme Wrestling Federation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To IXWF | Please Sign In or Sign Up
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
Latest topics
» Looks like this league is closed lol.
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:25 pm by ewantu2

» IXWF rules
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:25 am by RAW GM

» John Cena promo 2
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 1:52 pm by TheShowEffrct66

» Y2J promo #2
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am by RadicalzEnigma

» The legend killer promo
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:08 am by viper123

» John Cena promo
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:12 am by RadicalzEnigma

» rock promo
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:46 pm by G3n3ral

» Commenting on Other People's Promos?
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 5:10 am by RadicalzEnigma

» Off-Topic: New WWE Championship?
Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 am by viper123

Sting's Introduction of his Partner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Sting's Introduction of his Partner Empty
PostSubject: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 am

* Sting rises on a platform from beneath the ring *

Sup people... Hahahaha, Why so Nervous

As y'all know, I'm gonna win the IXWF Championship and because i love you fans so much, I'm going for more titles.
There is of course the Intercontinental Championship, but that's too low for a genius like me.

So that's why im going for the Tag Team Championship and i know you thinking: ''But Sting dont you need a tag team partner''.

Yes, i do and that's why I'm here today, to announce my new tag team partner.

Boy's let him in.

I present to you : The Great White, King Sheamus.

* Sheamus walks toward the ring with a microphone in his hand *

Last edited by MY FaLcOn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
toejammer

PostSubject: Re: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:58 am

*Enters the ring and puts the mic to my lips*
Sting's Introduction of his Partner Feb36f760dc049a0a976bee
Well...everyone out there may just be thinking...Sting and sheamus ...wtf they got nothing in common
But i tell you what we have in common
We are both past champions
and we are both the best in the business
Now....when two great minds like mine and stings connect together...It will be the end of the tag team division as you know it... Two dominating forces combining to grasp the tag team belts and put our names back on the map
Just like my uncle Derek back home in Ireland... By himself he was a normal farmer...but with the help of his best friend...they became the best farm in town...Shipments of cattle going in and out every minute...Just like our opponents...They will come...but they shall fall to my might brogue kick
Now dont get me wrong... I may be out of the tournament due to a flaw in the referees counting but im still the best there is in the business... Christian got lucky and he knows it

*Michael cole laughs to himself*
Sting's Introduction of his Partner 069ccda62c23416ebbb8204
Michael Cole: What an excuse of a loser
Sheamus: Now I don't want to ramble on but....
*Christians theme music hits the speakers and his titantron appears*

Back to top Go down
gamer179812

PostSubject: christan    Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:29 am

[img][/img]
Christan: Sting do you really think you can beat captain charisma and the future IXWF champion. And Sheamus how did you enjoy getting pounded on and becoming 0-1?
And Sting how do you think your going to become tag champs with a man who can't even beat me and is 0-1. And Sheamus have fun losing the first round in the Intercontinental Championship tournament. And Sting you know you will lose cause i am stronger faster and better then you.And there was no flaw i killswitched you to the floor and i pinned you 1 2 3 done. And I will be champ by next month Christan drops mic.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:23 am

Thank god that asshole left, I think he farted.

* Green smoke arises from the ground *

Hahahaha that's Joker gas.

But Bryan if you're hearing this, what about the 2 matches we played where is kicked your ass twice in a row.

I'm gonna be the one who wil merge victorious at the IXWF Title Match and then i will rub the belt in your face while giggling.

And you will not be the Intercontinental Champion, Sheamus will merge victorious from there and then we'll be the rulers over the IXWF. Hahahahahaha.

Last edited by MY FaLcOn on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Broski
BEST IN THE WOOORRRRLLLDDD
BEST IN THE WOOORRRRLLLDDD
Major Broski

PostSubject: Re: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 pm

Danielson's music hits, he comes from the crowd, running into the ring and getting face to face with Sting.
Sting, you've beaten me twice, but that was luck and nothing else, so right here, right now, we're having a match and I won't take no for an answer.

Later that night.
A kick to the head! Sting is knocked out cold!
What's this? Danielson is picking Sting up, woah...bridging Dragon Suplex!
Here is your winner, Brrrrrrrrrrrrryan Danielsoooooooooooooon!
Danielson slaps Justin Roberts and takes his microphone.
Danielson leans down to Sting.
You little bitch, I've got your number, you got lucky twice, but now, I will beat you in any rematch you want, any time, anywhere, I am the best wrestler in the world and there is nothing you can do to disprove that, right there you just got your head kicked in and if you want I'll do it again.
Sheamus, Christian, I don't give a damn about either of you, if you stay out of my way everything will be fine, if you get in my way you're gonna get your fucking head kicked in.

Danielson calls Michael Cole to the ring and they celebrate, Danielson and Cole go back to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
toejammer
Admin
Admin
toejammer

PostSubject: Re: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:02 pm

*Sheamus Confronts Daniel Bryan backstage*
Sting's Introduction of his Partner 55d40bb8530241b3875a214
You have some real guts fellah thinking you can take down a battering ram like me
You may not give a damn about me and might want me to stay out of your way for obvious reasons of you being scared
But i'm going to find that hard if we meet in that Intercontinental championship tournament
If I get my hands on you and my boot connects to your face
I think your going to have to take some time away from IXWF

*Walks away and goes to the toilets*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:56 am

* After Bryan Danielson leave the ring Sting stands up *

Gimme that freaking mic!

Hey Bryan, if you think you're better then me and Sheamus then why not do a Handicap match with you against me and Sheamus.

And if you think I can't beat you, you got that wrong.

The only reason I lost to you, is because my wife was giving birth to my child Sting Jr.

Over 20 years he's gonna beat your children with one hand tied behind his back.

So i want a rematch against you later today, if your not chicken enough.

* Throws mic to the ground *

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sting's Introduction of his Partner   Sting's Introduction of his Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Sting's Introduction of his Partner
Page 1 of 1